vs RANGERS 7/4

OFFNY

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reynolds, Jones and Hardy have accounted for approximately half our HRs this season.

Which is exactly why we must keep all of them. I'm tired of trading away decent players for prospects who usually don't end up doing jack for us.

Which is exactly why we must keep all of them. I'm tired of trading away decent players for prospects who usually don't end up doing jack for us.

Me too. I want to keep Guthrie as well.

Yeah, and Luke Scott and... oh wait, players aren't always consistent year to year.

I really love that girls butt and legs in that Just for Men commercial. Very inspiring.

Eh...she could gain a little more there before they get very inspiring. Same goes for her front. Adequate but not great.

Since I'm not watching the game, I assume you mean the commercial with the dogs.

I really wonder if Reynolds was batting in the middle of our order over the last month if we might have been able to win a few more games (not a whole lot more but a few more nonetheless). Saturday's game against the Braves, for instance. The DPs have been killers and he rarely hits a ball on the ground.

Yeah, and Luke Scott and... oh wait, players aren't always consistent year to year.

Yeah, that's true, but I'm tired of blowing it up for nothing. At least I've seen Scott do some work rather than trading for Little Timmy who hits .125 and has me asking questions 1 year in.

Archived