vs RANGERS 7/4

OFFNY

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Buck always talks about the amount of work he puts in, his passion, and his hustle. I don't care one way or the other--a lot of that stuff is overrated by fans, but to say that he doesn't care really couldn't be more wrong.

I'm sure he cares, but he also seems to pout too. I'd like to see that he cares about the team winning games.

I'm also playing devil's advocate a little with you. I like Jonesy, but he frustrates me sometimes.

So is this the part where Simon throws shut out baseball for four innings, the offense slowly chips away to make it a one run game, and then Gonzo blows up in the 7th?

Mmmm close. Simon gives up 1 run in 4 or 5 IP and the offense quits. Maybe Reynolds smacks another, but that will probably be it.

I'm sure he cares, but he also seems to pout too. I'd like to see that he cares about the team winning games.

I'm also playing devil's advocate a little with you. I like Jonesy, but he frustrates me sometimes.

Yeah I know. I'm not blind to his faults. He does get pissy at times for sure. I guess I just feel like that's due more to the team sucking the past two weeks rather then not making an All Star game.

Archived