vs. RED SOX 7/19

OFFNY

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guthrie got ahead of the first two batters this inning 0-2, and got them both out. :)

Guts is taking solid ownership of his nickname tonight. Maybe he reads the OH and got mad at his lack of showing being due to not wanting to be traded? Maybe he is a little pissed?Wouldn't that be something to see?

Guts is taking solid ownership of his nickname tonight. Maybe he reads the OH and got mad at his lack of showing being due to not wanting to be traded ? Maybe he is a little pissed ?Wouldn't that be something to see ?

Steve, upon further review, you were probably right about my thread being tacky the other day. I was just overly excited about Andino getting such a clutch homer. I'll try to use better judgement in the future.

Steve, upon further review, you were probably right about my thread being tacky the other day. I was just overly excited about Andino getting such a clutch homer. I'll try to use better judgement in the future.

No biggie dude, did not even follow up on it, just a gut feel. No hard feelings, meant no harm either.

Archived