How about some love for Andino

CA-ORIOLE

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of the available FA tis fall only kelly Johnson Clint Barmes and Adam Kennedy are better options than Andino. None of them are comming here to be a UTIF.

Well, well, well. More good news for O's fans. I cant take all this good news. I feel spoiled!:laughlol:

Of the available FA tis fall only Kelly Johnson, Clint Barmes, and Adam Kennedy, are better options than Andino. None of them are coming here to be a UTIF.

Kennnedy signed for 750 k with the M's as a utility guy. Not like he's all that great.

I defy you to find 5 utility infielders who can cover the left side of the IF and have better stats than Andino.

Just think how bad our record would be without Andino.

As someone who really (really, really, reallyreallyreally :P) dislikes Andino, I have to say that he's definitely coming around on me. Though I guess when your career numbers are practically Izturian and you have a month of an .800 OPS, that will do it.

I don't know if he's a long-term answer as our primary utility infielder, especially with a gigantic question at second base even if Roberts comes back and the specter of injury looming over Hardy. But he is looking right now like a useful part of the club at least for next year.

Well then, you should really dump on Mark Reynolds; he has a .5 WAR to Andino's .7.:laughlol:

I have grown fond of ol' Mark for some reason.

Archived