How about some love for Andino

CA-ORIOLE

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
I'd love for a miracle and have him on a ML team that plays the Red Sox and just kills them and badly hurts their playoff chances.

He wasn't even playing in the MIL.

http://www.mycentraljersey.com/story/sports/baseball/patriots/somersetpatriotspulse/2016/08/14/former-somerset-patriots-infielder-andino-promoted-to-majors-by-marlins/88727794/

Actually, he was playing for AAA-New Orleans. The Marlins signed him in December of 2015.

He did indeed make it all the way back from the Majors after having played in the Independent Leagues, though (in regard to my post from April of 2015 as to my wishing that he made it all the way back to the Majors from the Independent Leages.)

o

Happy birthday, Robert.

I still love you.

I hope that you make it all the way back to the majors again someday from the Independent Leagues. ):)

Actually, he was playing for AAA-New Orleans. The Marlins signed him in December of 2015.

He did indeed make it all the way back from the Majors after having played in the Independent Leagues, though (in regard to my post from April of 2015 as to my wishing that he made it all the way back to the Majors from the Independent Leages.)

Thanks for the correction!

Archived