Jeffrey Maier on the Fangraphs Podcast

isestrex

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And I did not listen, nor should I. Dude's name is mud, always will be as long as any O's fan from that year is alive. I will not give him more then his initial 15 minutes. No other O's fan should either.

These clowns made a made for TV movie about the dork. No way I read that interview or watch that crappy movie.

All I heard this week up here was all about how Billy Butler's home run was a travesty, the worst call ever, and all around the worst home run call ever...

All I said was, hey at least it wasn't some snot nosed kid reaching a glove onto the field. That shut up a lot of Yankee fans this week.

"It would have been a double, and the next batter got a single. The run would have scored either way" - paraphrasing Jeffrey Maier
Not only is he a thief, but he's blind and/or crazy as well. That would have been an out! Tarasco was camped under it, waiting to catch it. Double my foot! That whole incident still makes me sick. Punk kid!

That host sounds like he should be working for a classical music radio station.

"Without further adieu, I present to you our interview with one Mr. Jeffrey Maier. In the key of A sharp."

A#??? Definitely not a rock key. *shudder*

Not only is he a thief, but he's blind and/or crazy as well. That would have been an out! Tarasco was camped under it, waiting to catch it. Double my foot! That whole incident still makes me sick. Punk kid!

Yep, I've never been as angry about a sporting event as I was with that POS. What was even worse was the way the city celebrated that little piece of trash. Just thinking about it makes me furious.

Archived