Billy Rowell isn't happy

ChaosLex

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"If I gave anyone $2 million dollars, I would give them the highest resources possibly available and the most knowledge possibly available," Rowell said.

The Orioles gave him a lot of money, so now they owe him advancement within the organization despite his horrid production?:rolleyes:

Well-Rowell was dominated in Class A ball. This guy is just amazing! I think the real reason he did not want to go to Aberdeen was because he would have gotten dominated there as well and he knows it.

He did very little in ROOKIE BALL when he was in Florida. I'd like to know where this guy got the chip on his shoulder. Amazing.

I'm friends with someone that worked for they keys for the past few years and was with Billy on a daily basis and let me just say Billy Rowell is a very strange dude. There isn't much left of that 2 million dollar bonus and that's the reason he would regularly sleep in his car during his time there. He was never the sharpest tool in the shed if you catch my drift.

I'm friends with someone that worked for they keys for the past few years and was with Billy on a daily basis and let me just say Billy Rowell is a very strange dude. There isn't much left of that 2 million dollar bonus and that's the reason he would regularly sleep in his car during his time there. He was never the sharpest tool in the shed if you catch my drift.
I am sorry to hear that as well. He doesn't even know when he can become a minor league free agent. There is more to this story.

Well, he's got some personality. He's the kind of guy I would like... if he could hit.

Also, why would he sleep in his car? From what I understand, lots of the O's minor leaguers live with host families, and Rowell himself mentions that he was with one in Bowie.

Archived