Billy Rowell isn't happy

ChaosLex

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"They bring him up and he gets dominated in Double-A. The game was way too fast for him. You know what I mean."

Well if anyone knows what that's like, it's Billy Rowell. What a complete lack of awareness. I kind of felt bad for the guy until I read this.

He didn't take advantage of that i'm assuming. For part of his first two years at frederick he would stay at a hotel for the most part but during his third year he would either try to sneak into the clubhouse which wasn't allowed or sleep in his car. Like i said he was a strange guy so why he decided to stay in his car i don't know. It was a really nice Beamer though.
I have a lot of stories from my friends time with the keys about Billy but none of which i should share on here. To sum it up he was just a strange guy and would do very strange things on a regular basis.

Now I'm really wondering. Is it possible there are some psychological issues here?

The sleeping in the car thing really bothers me, now way he could be mentally and physically prepared for the day by living like that....not saying that is the cause to his failures, it just seems to be extraordinarily odd that this would be allowed. I am sure the organization cannot monitor everything that occurs, but it sounds like this was happening regularly and probably should have been addressed.

The sleeping in the car thing really bothers me, now way he could be mentally and physically prepared for the day by living like that....not saying that is the cause to his failures, it just seems to be extraordinarily odd that this would be allowed. I am sure the organization cannot monitor everything that occurs, but it sounds like this was happening regularly and probably should have been addressed.

Three years in Frederick and he couldnt get a steady girlfriend to let him crash at her place?

Now I'm really wondering. Is it possible there are some psychological issues here?

When i texted my friend and asked if he saw the article he responded back and said that's Bill in a nutshell. He has no grasp on reality and the way things really work. He was handed everything growing up and then handed that big contract so he honestly thinks that he is entitled to these things. It's pretty sad actually.

I think this proves everything we have heard about him over the last five years is true.

Maybe he is nice for Steve to talk to but he doesnt seem much like a "baller". He obviously isnt a baseball rat. He doesnt live to play this game at all.

I honestly don't think that's true. I think the guy really does like playing baseball. He's just incredibly immature, self-centered, and most unfortunately, just not that talented despite having some nice tools.

Archived