Billy Rowell isn't happy

ChaosLex

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The guy is not that smart obviously but here we have a first round pick that the O's have already invested millions of dollars in sleeping in his car, after 5 years in the system is still an idiot and is showing no improvement from the time he was drafted. There are people to blame here and they aren't all named Billy Rowell.

The guy is not that smart obviously but here we have a first round pick that the O's have already invested millions of dollars in sleeping in his car, after 5 years in the system is still an idiot and is showing no improvement from the time he was drafted. There are people to blame here and they aren't all named Billy Rowell.

\

Not to say Rowell is stupid. But if I was to say anything is this "You cant fix stupid and you cant hold these guys hands through life either"

They drafted a 17 year old and gave him $2m. Please tell me they have something in place to help these guys out. Maybe they do, I don't know.

Na...they don't. Really anywhere. What should never have been allowed was the independent hitting coach hanger on. Once they sign and go pro, they need to be part of a team and be subject to the organizations plan for their progress. The two million should have be what Billy got. The effort in our system to learn things as required should have been the employee's responsibility.

Archived