Playoff Buster Game 1: O's vs. Red Sox 9/26

Sanfran327

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not sure if I've ever looked forward to a series the way I am right now. Let's wreck this for the Sox.

Yeah, this is definitely our playoffs, and even though the Sox fans are going to keep rubbing that in our faces, the truth is the Sox NEED to beat us to get in. Its time to open up a can of whoop a$$ on the $ox and knock em out.

God can have their souls, but their a$$es belong to us!

Yeah, this is definitely our playoffs, and even though the Sox fans are going to keep rubbing that in our faces, the truth is the Sox NEED to beat us to get in. Its time to open up a can of whoop a$$ on the $ox and knock em out.

God can have their souls, but their a$$es belong to us!

That sort of makes it their playoffs too.

I'm not sure if I've ever looked forward to a series the way I am right now. Let's wreck this for the Sox.

I was until Dipper reminded me that they can and probably will clinch it on our soil. The odds are def in their favour. I hope that we at least beat them the day they do clinch.

I was until Dipper reminded me that they can and probably will clinch it on our soil. The odds are def in their favour. I hope that we at least beat them the day they do clinch.

BOB! There's no room for vibes like that this week. We have to sweep a reeling team on our turf. I say we go after them dirty, too. I'd throw at their 3-5 hitters and MAKE them retaliate. This should be a complete meltdown on thier part, and I'm going to love every minute of it.

BOB! There's no room for vibes like that this week. We have to sweep a reeling team on our turf. I say we go after them dirty, too. I'd throw at their 3-5 hitters and MAKE them retaliate. This should be a complete meltdown on thier part, and I'm going to love every minute of it.

Its really a shame Palpebon didn't blow it against NY last night. If Boston came in even with Tampa it would have been even better! Now we HAVE to win to help Tampa out.

vs. RED SOX 9/26

RED SOX

Jacoby Ellsbury – CF

Carl Crawford – LF

Dustin Pedroia, – 2B

David Ortiz – DH

Adrian Gonzalez – 1B

Jed Lowrie – 3B

J.D. Drew – RF

Jarrod Saltalamacchia - C

Marco Scutaro – SS

Josh Beckett - RHP (13-6, 2.70 ERA)

ORIOLES

Matt Angle - LF

J.J. Hardy - SS

Nick Markakis - RF

Vladimir Guerrero - DH

Matthew Wieters - C

Adam Jones - CF

Mark Reynolds - 1B

Chris Davis - 3B

Robert Andino - 2B

Tommy Hunter - RHP (4-4, 4.86 ERA)

Beckett has struggled against us this year, hopefully the trend continues!

I trust Hunter to get us into the 6th or 7th inning with a chance to win, but he hasn't had many starts that were good from beginning to end. End your season on a positive note, Tommy!

vs. RED SOX 9/26

RED SOX

Jacoby Ellsbury – CF

Carl Crawford – LF

Dustin Pedroia, – 2B

David Ortiz – DH

Adrian Gonzalez – 1B

Jed Lowrie – 3B

J.D. Drew – RF

Jason Varitek - C

Marco Scutaro – SS

Josh Beckett - RHP (13-6, 2.70 ERA)

Varitek has been scratched. Saltalamacchia is now catching and batting 8th.

Archived