Matt Antonelli

bnw7870

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just read thru his tweets from the last two days (Matt's a busy guy... :P ) I thought that was you.

haha, yeah. Ever since I started the whole twitter thing I've found myself somewhat addicted to it. I've always mocked those who were super into too - now I get the appeal. The picture he put up was pretty funny.

You should follow me on twitter. Do you have a twitter account?

haha, yeah. Ever since I started the whole twitter thing I've found myself somewhat addicted to it. I've always mocked those who were super into too - now I get the appeal. The picture he put up was pretty funny.

You should follow me on twitter. Do you have a twitter account?

Never! :D

I hope this is a sign of future selections, OBP guys.

It would be nice - then having guys like Mark Reynolds and Chris Davis (if he can keep his swing in order for a full season) actually matter beyond the double plays they hit into.

Reynolds does 3 things a lot. Hit HRs, Ks and BBs. With the Ks and BBs he makes no contact. He probably has a higher percentage of PAs without contact that anyone in baseball. For Reynolds, things that happen with contact, other than HRs, are probably all below the league average for them to occur. This would include DPs.

Archived