andrewrickli

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MOO bats are like trains. There's another one coming along every 15 minutes.

We missed on Tex, we missed on A-Gon, we missed on Holliday, we missed on whatever players JTrea has been campaigning for every season for the past 3-4 years.

And you know what? We'll be right back here on December 1, 2012 chomping at the bit for some other MOO bat that we're not aware of right now.

This happens every year. It happened last year, it happened two years ago, its happening this year, it'll happen next year...it'll happen in two years from now, it'll happen in 2015. As long as there's an orioleshangout.com we'll have people campaigning for some MOO bat that we so desperately need.

And I'm sorry, but we didn't really need Tex. People acted like he was the 2nd coming of Christ and that we'd never have a chance at a slugging first baseman ever again. But we could have had a shot at A-Gon, we could have a shot at Fielder.

So I could give a fart if we don't get Fielder as our MOO bat. There's going to be someone along next year that JTrea and his little brother will be campaigning for.

So what train is coming next year?

Napoli?

Hamilton (age 32)?

Nick Swisher?

Hell if I know? I'm not looking up next years FA list already cause I really don't care. All I know is that you'll be clamoring for some big bat next year and be talking about how it's the end of the world if we don't get him and how we'll never be contenders.

C'mon dude, it was the same hysterics here when Tex was on the market.

Napoli?

Hamilton (age 32)?

Nick Swisher?

There are a lot of guys who have expensive team options, like Cano. You never can tell whats going to happen. How about this - what was the last year of free agency when there wasn't a 'MOO' guy out there?

There are a lot of guys who have expensive team options, like Cano. You never can tell whats going to happen. How about this - what was the last year of free agency when there wasn't a 'MOO' guy out there?

Dude, from like 1916 through 1975 there were literally ZERO MOO bats available through free agency.

Archived