Now we can move on from Fielder

Greg

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care if he signs with the Orioles but I just don't get why he would sign with the Nationals or why the Nationals would sign him. He's going to be a DH with declining skills in a few years, which he won't be able to do in the NL. And if he's going to stay in the NL, why not just stay with the Brewers who have been a winning team?

I don't care if he signs with the Orioles but I just don't get why he would sign with the Nationals or why the Nationals would sign him. He's going to be a DH with declining skills in a few years, which he won't be able to do in the NL. And if he's going to stay in the NL, why not just stay with the Brewers who have been a winning team?

I don't think the Brewers have any money left for him. I bet if all things were equal he'd prefer to stay in Milwaukee but I assume their offer is off the table. Also I'll go out on a limb and say that the Nats with Fielder in the lineup are immediately wild card contenders.

Because the Nats can win.

When his skills decline it will be the perfext time for the O's to get him. We like to sign the guys who used to be really good back in the day.

TBrownYahooTim Brown

Prince to Nats, eight years, as @JonHeymanCBS said...

Its over

So... the elusive Scott Swaim was right?

Not Quite:

TBrownYahoo Tim Brown

Though source says Prince not quite done..

Hold the phone, Prince has to get in one last Skype session with Strawdawg.

Archived