ORIOLES vs. TIGERS 3/30

OFFNY

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Per the Sun:

Jai Miller just struck out. He is 0-for-his last 18 and has 19 strikeouts in 39 atbats.

Miller time is out. Bring on the Bud.

Hmm, you mean a guy with an extreme strikeout rate at 26-years old in AAA is having trouble making contact even in spring training, especially once the pitchers stopped just throwing fastballs? No, I don't beleive it.. ;)

What happened to all the clamor from the first few pages about how Matusz had just cost himself a rotation spot? Seems to have died down.

It died like the jabber that Jai Miller was going to be the starting left fielder before the year was out after he smoked a couple fastballs early in the spring.

Hmm, you mean a guy with an extreme strikeout rate at 26-years old in AAA is having trouble making contact even in spring training, especially once the pitchers stopped just throwing fastballs? No, I don't beleive it.. ;)

But he is a great athlete. What is going on. First, we got rid of our innings eater per DD and now this. Perhaps the Mayans are right.

It died like the jabber that Jai Miller was going to be the starting left fielder before the year was out after he smoked a couple fastballs early in the spring.

Jai Miller not making the club was never a suprise in my opinion. Worst 25k the team has ever spent.:)

I still say if Wada is healthy he is going to be our 5 starter Matusz needs to go to Norfolk and prove himself.

Archived