vs. BLUE JAYS 5/29

OFFNY

Honest question' date=' is this the worst division leader, this late in the season, in major league history?

It has to be close right? And no, I'm not exaggerating or overreacting, it's an honest question.[/quote']

No, you are overreaacting. Let's not forget what division we are in. There have been a lot of awful teams leading sub par divisions. We don't look good now, but that's strictly because of our starting pitching. There have been games this year where we blew just as many, if not more opportunities at the plate, but the pitching won us the game. Great teams win games that way... and with offense. Our pitching is just slumping horrendously right now.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No big loss with Wieters getting thrown out. It's not like he was going to contribute with the bat. I think it's funny that Matt Wieters is some type of God in this town. I was listening to a Baltimore radio sports show this afternoon and they were talking about all of the Orioles who were slumping, but not mention of "Jesus." It's like an unwritten rule that sports writers in Baltimore cannot criticize Wieters. He is just awful right now. Send him to Norfolk for a couple of weeks and shake him up. And Arrieta is just a sad, sad case right now. He just doesn't have the mental stability to cut it in the big leagues. You won't see Arrieta in baseball in 2 years.

Honest question' date=' is this the worst division leader, this late in the season, in major league history?

It has to be close right? And no, I'm not exaggerating or overreacting, it's an honest question.[/quote']

Well, I'm still trying to figure out how the 2010 Giants won the World Series

Well, I'm still trying to figure out how the 2010 Giants won the World Series

Coolness!

;)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KovhRkeHG4c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up! Never give up!

Archived