Homerun Derby

Easternshoreguy2

That was the best home run derby EVER. Booing Cano and cheering his outs. He got demoralized to a GOOSE EGG.

When that many people boo you, it should be blindingly obvious that you're a part of a corrupt organization that is winning by way of the dollar bill, not skill.

We are tired of the dynasty of the MFYs, and everyone they represent. This is bigger than Billy Butler. Down with Cano and down with rigging the good American game of baseball.

Never been a huge fan of the Derby myself. I'm watching it because my 11 year old son wants to see it. i agree, berman is most obnoxious during this event.

Most obnoxious period. And if you've seen his youtube videos a dbag in general. I'd imagine after all these years he makes a nice salary too, can't believe ESPN pays to keep him around. Does anybody even like Berman?

That was the best home run derby EVER. Booing Cano and cheering his outs. He got demoralized to a GOOSE EGG.

When that many people boo you, it should be blindingly obvious that you're a part of a corrupt organization that is winning by way of the dollar bill, not skill.

We are tired of the dynasty of the MFYs, and everyone they represent. This is bigger than Billy Butler. Down with Cano and down with rigging the good American game of baseball.

I don't know, man. Why can't it just be about Cano not picking Butler? Prince Fielder was booed pretty hard in AZ when he didn't pick Upton for the team. I mean, I'm sure some people booed harder because Cano's a Yankee, but I think it's primarily a response to him not picking Butler. Had he done so, I doubt you get those boos at all.

I am not very interested in the home run derby. Hitting homers off a BP pitcher just doesn't impress me much. And the commentary is necessarily inane, since there is only so much you can say during the event.

Archived