vs. INDIANS 7/21

OFFNY

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so here we go. Tillman, please please please finish out the 7th without yielding. Then we bring up our absolute best matchup setup man/men in the 8th, whether it's Strop, Patton, or whoever is rested and best-suited for it. Then Jim Johnson for the 9th and it's ballgame.

We have them in our sights, now we just have to pull the trigger. They're sitting there like a pathetic, helpless seal and the gun is loaded and the safeties are off.

No, I like that! I wonder if someone's come up with it before (more probable I guess if the final "e" were silent).

In any case, I really hope Jim and the Orioles keep "embarrassing" themselves like this.

Thanks! I thought of while typing, thought it looked awesome, but then I said it aloud. It sounded funky, but decided to post it anyway because I've had a couple beers and it's three am where I am. Woooo go O's!

OK, 6 innings and 2 outs is fine. Putting one additional out on our bullpen is immaterial, especially considering we're bringing in the bullpen with only one man on and two outs.

This is still very much within our control. This is our strong suit. Bullpen superiority.

Archived