I like McLouth

Moose Milligan

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 7 months later...

Meh, he is starting to grow on me. I was all for replacing him in the off season last year, but now he has become a kind of staple. By the end of the season he will be one of my guys and then we will move on and not resign him.

Meh, he is starting to grow on me. I was all for replacing him in the off season last year, but now he has become a kind of staple. By the end of the season he will be one of my guys and then we will move on and not resign him.

I will openly admit to being one of the ones who was concerned about his ability to stay healthy and the potential for regression.

Very happy he is making us all eat those words :)

The dude is not great in any one aspect of the game but gives 100% every time he is out there and it shows in his play and production. Perfect fit for this team.

I will openly admit to being one of the ones who was concerned about his ability to stay healthy and the potential for regression.

Very happy he is making us all eat those words :)

The dude is not great in any one aspect of the game but gives 100% every time he is out there and it shows in his play and production. Perfect fit for this team.

He eats pitches up during at bats & really forces the pitchers to work. He may not be as great as he once was but I am for sure glad we resigned him. And he is the absolute greatest in picking his warm up song...

[video=youtube;XNKbHJ3PTu4]

Thanks to Nate, I got a glimpse from MASN of my absolute favorite camera shot in baseball. From the long outfield cam, the GW homer hitter is now slowing down on his way to 2B now that he knows the ball's gone, while in the background unseen by him, the rest of the ballclub is pouring out of the dugout like a wave to await his arrival home. Goosebumps. I don't know why.

It's gif worthy. (Hint.)

Archived