vs. RED SOX 8/15

OFFNY

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It could also piss them off and make them vindictive. The mindset of umps is different than it used to be.

Yeah again, I disagree. Umps have to answer to their higher ups. I doubt they would make another bad call to be vindictive, if anything it would be the other way around imo. We should not be taking crap like that. That play was a kick in the balls.

So apparently the O's being 10 games over .500 doesn't stop fans from making obnoxious, woe-is-me statements. Good to know.

Did we get some Red Sox fan transplants joining us already?? Cause that's a Boston attitude if I've ever seen it.

This is why I love the game threads.

This game is so far from being over.

The way Aron Cook is pitching and the way our batters are not even getting the ball out of the infield, I'll need to be proven wrong in order to change my mind

Yeah again, I disagree. Umps have to answer to their higher ups. I doubt they would make another bad call to be vindictive, if anything it would be the other way around imo. We should not be taking crap like that. That play was a kick in the balls.

They may "have to answer", but it doesn't seem to affect their performance or attitude. I mean Bob Davidson and Joe West still have jobs. They're some vindictive SOB's.

The way Aron Cook is pitching and the way our batters are not even getting the ball out of the infield, I'll need to be proven wrong in order to change my mind

Please don't make me look up how many times this team has proven you wrong all year in the game threads.

Whatever. It's two friggin runs. A walk and a mistake pitch and its tied. But hey, enjoy your doom & gloom attitude.

Archived