Dylan Bundy, Promoted

FlipCup

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IMO Bundy is not ready and this could be a huge mistake.

He's unlikely to get anything more than a few mop up innings. This was a move basically out of neccessity. I mean they most likely aren't going to have to play another extra inning game today and go deep into the BP again but Buck and DD are prepared. He was literally the last healthy pitcher on the 40 man not on the ML roster.

The Orioles are thinking advancing in the playoffs IMO. If Hammel is going to be out the Orioles have a guy with the ability to do so damage and I would imagine that nobody in baseball saw this one coming. I wonder how much they have scouted him? I am wondering if they brought him as depth of if they are going to allow him to start a game or two.

The Orioles are thinking advancing in the playoffs IMO. If Hammel is going to be out the Orioles have a guy with the ability to do so damage and I would imagine that nobody in baseball saw this one coming. I wonder how much they have scouted him? I am wondering if they brought him as depth of if they are going to allow him to start a game or two.

If the O's planned on throwing him into the fire so to speak and having him be a crucialof the rest of the season they would have brought him up before today. He's here as depth. I'll be shocked if he starts a game or throws anything but mop up innings.

My initial reaction was to not like this move, but

1. He's probably just up for an emergency situation, and

2. I also did not like the Machado move and could not have been more wrong about that one.

Honestly, at this point I'm pretty much at the point of agreeing with whatever Duquette and Showalter decide. They've earned my trust and then some.

I wonder if Bundy will make the game in time . Long flight from Miami. The way this season is going,he will come into the game direct from the flight and pick up the win in the seventh. The flagship was talking mostly Ravens before the game. 105.7 had more O's talk. WBAL also leads the sports slot alot with the Ravens before the O's

WBAL did lead with the O's when they went they ran their sports update at 5:15 this morning, maybe that was because the game just ended.

My initial reaction was to not like this move, but

1. He's probably just up for an emergency situation, and

2. I also did not like the Machado move and could not have been more wrong about that one.

Honestly, at this point I'm pretty much at the point of agreeing with whatever Duquette and Showalter decide. They've earned my trust and then some.

This is worlds better than what would have happened under prior management, where we'd be trawling the depths of the waiver wire for some washed-up scrub.

Archived