Scoreboard watching thread 9/27

Pedro Cerrano

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MFYs x Jays -- notta lotta scorin'.

There's not a lot of scoring going on in the Yankees vs. Jays game.

There is a below average amount of successful offensive plays occurring in the New York Yankees versus Toronto Blue Jays contest in Major League Baseball tonight.

The act of a position player legitimately crossing home plate while the baseball is in play is not an occurrence which is probable to happen in significant quantities during the last few hours of this rotation period of the Earth as the Major League Baseball contest between the New York Yankees and the Toronto Blue Jays progresses towards its conclusion.

This is a big chance for the Blue Jays to hang a loss on the Yankees in the Sky Dome.

Brandon Morrow has 3 complete games, 3 shutouts, a 3.28 ERA, and his innings-to-walks ratio is better than 3-to-1 (109.67 Innings Pitched, 35 Walks.)

He had a bad outing against the Rays in his last start, but he pitched 6 shutout innings against the Red Sox in his previous start.

Morrow has this. ;)

MFYs x Jays -- notta lotta scorin'.

There's not a lot of scoring going on in the Yankees vs. Jays game.

There is a below average amount of successful offensive plays occurring in the New York Yankees versus Toronto Blue Jays contest in Major League Baseball tonight.

The act of a position player legitimately crossing home plate while the baseball is in play is not an occurrence which is probable to happen in significant quantities during the last few hours of this rotation period of the Earth as the Major League Baseball contest between the New York Yankees and the Toronto Blue Jays progresses towards its conclusion.

Eatin' crow.

Nice job Lawrie! I'm now eating crow.

That home run put the Blue Jays up 2-0. Impressive! I am now beginning to eat my words.

A play which just occurred moments ago in the Major League Baseball contest between the New York Yankees and the Toronto Blue Jays resulted in two position players legitimately crossing home plate while the baseball was in play; said baseball was in play due to a player named Brett Lawrie hitting the ball beyond the playing field. As a result of this play, I am presently attempting to retract my previous statements regarding my observation that the act of a position player legitimately crossing home plate while the baseball is in play is not an occurrence which is probable to happen in significant quantities during the last few hours of this rotation period of the Earth as the Major League Baseball contest between the New York Yankees and the Toronto Blue Jays progresses towards its conclusion.

Eatin' crow.

Nice job Lawrie! I'm now eating crow.

That home run put the Blue Jays up 2-0. Impressive! I am now beginning to eat my words.

A play which just occurred moments ago in the Major League Baseball contest between the New York Yankees and the Toronto Blue Jays resulted in two position players legitimately crossing home plate while the baseball was in play; said baseball was in play due to a player named Brett Lawrie hitting the ball beyond the playing field. As a result of this play, I am presently attempting to retract my previous statements regarding my observation that the act of a position player legitimately crossing home plate while the baseball is in play is not an occurrence which is probable to happen in significant quantities during the last few hours of this rotation period of the Earth as the Major League Baseball contest between the New York Yankees and the Toronto Blue Jays progresses towards its conclusion.

Or you could say.

Lawrie goes boom.

Archived