Scoreboard Watching Game Thread: 10/02

OFFNY

FYI, any asteroid large enough to survive the entry into Earth's atmosphere and then destroy Yankee Stadium would probably also be large enough to take out everything from New York to Maryland, or worse.

The asteroids that are just right-sized enough to destroy the stadium would burn up entirely in the atmosphere, or would burn up into little pea-sized fragments and wouldn't pose a threat to anything larger than an insect. The atmosphere is why you don't hear stories of asteroids hitting that level buildings or take out a city block. Anything that big would likely be REAL big -- apocalyptic.

Buzz_Killington.jpg

iPhone 4 Tapatalk Master Race Out

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know he pitches for the Sux, but I went to Carolina, and loved to watch Andrew Miller pitch. Some good times sitting on the balcony of Ehringhaus Dorm, drinking beers, and watching baseball. Good times.

Is this the Andrew Miller who played bball for NC state?

Miller is pretty filthy
I know he pitches for the Sux, but I went to Carolina, and loved to watch Andrew Miller pitch. Some good times sitting on the balcony of Ehringhaus Dorm, drinking beers, and watching baseball. Good times.

This guy should be their closer, not Bailey. What a joke.

Archived