Scoreboard Watching Game Thread: 10/02

OFFNY

I hate watching them celebrate.....

Me too. A bunch of overpaid and underachieving former stars. It is exciting that they are so stocked with over-the-hill guys though. Only a few more years in that team unless they seriously reload (more so than they have had to do in the past).

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Yankees celebrating like that over a grounder that sneaks thru. Wow. Big hit from a $197 million team.

Their fans are so pathetic that a good portion of them weren't even there b/c of the rain. Game 161 in a division chase and they can't stick around.

I hate them so much ...

The Yankees celebrating like that over a grounder that sneaks thru. Wow. Big hit from a $197 million team.

Their fans are so pathetic that a good portion of them weren't even there b/c of the rain. Game 161 in a division chase and they can't stick around.

I hate them so much ...

This is a fanbase who couldn't even fill the seats when Maris broke Ruth's record. God I hate the Yankees so much.

Sox are paying the O's back by laying down to their biggest rival. How humiliating is that?

They're not laying down. There's not a 12-inning version of laying down. They just can't win because they're too terrible and dumb

Sickening.... I still don't get it - how the **** does someone root for the yankees??? It's like rooting for someone to catch a fish in a barrel who holds a shotgun.

money, money, money- you know what- it's ruined baseball... to a certain extent

2-1 A's i guess Rangers wanna be a wild card team

That's really not a bad thing. A's look tough. Would rather get the struggling Rangers at home in a playoff game. Though of course, I would love to win tomorrow and the Yankees lose and win that one game playoff but I can't see that being likely.

Archived