Orioles have inquired about Stanton

Roll Tide

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would do Bundy for Stanton in a heart beat. The dude has hit 93 homers and 292 rbi's in his 1st 2 years. WQe don't know what Bundy is going to do. He has a high ceiling, but how many pitchers have we had that had that same high ceiling that added up to nothing?

I would not include machado in it though. Bundy and another lower prospect i would do immediately.

I would do Bundy for Stanton in a heart beat. The dude has hit 93 homers and 292 rbi's in his 1st 2 years. WQe don't know what Bundy is going to do. He has a high ceiling, but how many pitchers have we had that had that same high ceiling that added up to nothing?

I would not include machado in it though. Bundy and another lower prospect i would do immediately.

I agree 100%. I would absolutely trade Bundy for Stanton. I'm not sure Duquette would do this though.

It would sure be ironic if letting Reynolds walk later affected the O's ability to get Stanton.

Miami Marlins Rumors: Signing Mark Reynolds Would Make Stanton Happy?http://www.sportsworldreport.com/articles/7513/20121204/miami-marlins-rumors-signing-mark-reynolds-would-make-stanton-happy.htm

Well...the article doesn't show any quotes from Stanton, and I'd doubt that the acquisition of Reynolds would offset what's happened there this offseason.

You have yet to address the original topic once and you are running around in circles. You're trolling, you have to be.

Most overused word on the internet, just because I don't agree with you??? SO WHAT?! Cain may be 4 years older but that doesn't matter to me, age is nothing but a number as they say, plus Cain has proved his worth in the postseason TWICE

Archived