Orioles have inquired about Stanton

Roll Tide

Well for all of those that said they'd considering trading Bundy for Stanton ...Here you go

Bundy isn't going for Stanton. I've already tried to explain this to everyone. DD has made clear that Bundy, Gausman and Machado are untouchable in Nashville. Everyone else is on the table take that FWIW.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bundy isn't going for Stanton. I've already tried to explain this to everyone. DD has made clear that Bundy, Gausman and Machado are untouchable in Nashville. Everyone else is on the table take that FWIW.

Then Stanton's not coming, you can't be that picky choosey and get the top of the barrell.

Stanton only played 150 games once. Isn't he a bit injury prone, or is that not accurate? 123 games last season, 150 the year before, 100 the year before that.

He's been injury prone to some degree, yes. But the guy's talent is unquestionable. And I believe the 100 games played season was the season he was called up. He didn't break camp with the team in the spring.

He's been injury prone to some degree, yes. But the guy's talent is unquestionable. And I believe the 100 games played season was the season he was called up. He didn't break camp with the team in the spring.

I'd say it doesn't really matter much. If he can play 123 games and still post 37 HRs, I'd still want him.

Stanton only played 150 games once. Isn't he a bit injury prone, or is that not accurate? 123 games last season, 150 the year before, 100 the year before that.

Wouldn't read much into that.

He had some issues his first year, and last year had a minor scope to his knee that kept him out for a month.

He's only a year (and 2 months) older than Kevin Gausman, and has been healthy enough to already hit 93 HR in the majors. The 100 game year was when he was 20 years old and spent a couple months in the minors. Isn't it a bit early to tag him with the injury prone label?

There's only three players in baseball I'd deal Bundy for; Stanton is one of them, and Trout and Kershaw are the other two.

Wouldn't read much into that.

He had some issues his first year, and last year had a minor scope to his knee that kept him out for a month.

He did not have issues his first year, he was a 20-year old rookie who did not get called up until June. He played 53 games in the minors and 100 games in the majors, that's a full season. Is Manny Machado injury prone because he only had 51 major league games this year?

He did not have issues his first year, he was a 20-year old rookie who did not get called up until June. He played 53 games in the minors and 100 games in the majors, that's a full season. Is Manny Machado injury prone because he only had 51 major league games this year?

You are right, I read something wrong.

I got 2011 mixed up with 2010. He did battle some injuries in 2011 bu missed minimal time.

He's only a year (and 2 months) older than Kevin Gausman, and has been healthy enough to already hit 93 HR in the majors. The 100 game year was when he was 20 years old and spent a couple months in the minors. Isn't it a bit early to tag him with the injury prone label?

There's only three players in baseball I'd deal Bundy for; Stanton is one of them, and Trout and Kershaw are the other two.

Whats so great about Kershaw? Not even the best pitcher in the NL.

Archived