Adam LaRoche

Greg

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jayson Stark ‏@jaysonst

Here's another team to add to list of Adam LaRoche pursuers: The #Orioles. An exec of one interested team says O's in on him "hard."

Mods please get rid of other thread thanks. Why cant i edit my post?

Jayson Stark ‏@jaysonst

Here's another team to add to list of Adam LaRoche pursuers: The #Orioles. An exec of one interested team says O's in on him "hard."

Mods please get rid of other thread thanks. Why cant i edit my post?

Please someone else sign him already.

I'm not the biggest LaRoche fan, but what would stop us from going after a LF?

Or moving Davis to LF and pursuing another DH, such as Butler. I'm not a huge LaRoche guy either, but putting him at first with either of these two scenarious seems to me to be a net improvement for the team.

Or moving Davis to LF and pursuing another DH, such as Butler. I'm not a huge LaRoche guy either, but putting him at first with either of these two scenarious seems to me to be a net improvement for the team.

Was just about to post the same thing. Hard to be disappointed if that's what plays out (signing LaRoche and trading for Butler).

It will be interesting to see what Duquette considers "middle of the order" bat. Sure, LaRoche could be slotted around 5th and be alright, but he's not the type of player we're all likely thinking about.

Agreed. But if it's combined with a trade for Butler (hypothetically, of course), that would certainly bolster the MOO a bit.

Archived