Mark Reynolds signs with Cleveland

ChaosLex

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This makes me cringe. His power numbers might not be has high as 30 HR playing in AL Central Stadiums, but he will be very valuable to the Indians.

Good luck Mark. I was fortunate enough to meet him quite a few times and know him off the baseball field. Great guy, great husband.

This makes me cringe. His power numbers might not be has high as 30 HR playing in AL Central Stadiums, but he will be very valuable to the Indians.

Goo luck Mark. I was fortunate enough to meet him quite a few times and know him off the baseball field. Great guy, great husband.

Good for Reynolds. I believe the O's will miss him.

He just seems like a nice guy.

The love for mark is a little crazy around here..... had he not hit like 10 he's in 15 games he would have had a terrible year. He plays a very awkward defense making some easy plays look like he did something crazy and strikes out far to much. I don't have the stats bit unthinkable he would have a very hard time qualifying for a top 10 AL 1st baseman.

Yes now he needs to be replaced but as far as position goes I am very confident Davis will outperform Reynolds.

One year 6 million with 1.5 million in incentives.

WHAT we wouldn't beat that! I wasn't real angry when we let him go because I assume that we would replace him wit someone better. Now I know that the off-season isn't over but still. I wonder if this puts more pressure on the FO and they try to force a deal somewhat. He took a pay cut to play on a lesser team. Morse isn't better than Reynolds.

The love for mark is a little crazy around here..... had he not hit like 10 he's in 15 games he would have had a terrible year. He plays a very awkward defense making some easy plays look like he did something crazy and strikes out far to much. I don't have the stats bit unthinkable he would have a very hard time qualifying for a top 10 AL 1st baseman.

Yes now he needs to be replaced but as far as position goes I am very confident Davis will outperform Reynolds.

I think he is much better defensively than you think. I will be pleasantly suprised if Davis' matches his defense. He is a flawed player and early last year I wanted him gone but at this point we haven't filled his spot. Once again the off-season isn't over but this looks poor on the FO if we don't find a comparable player by Opening Day.

Archived