vs. ASTROS, 6/05

OFFNY

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's the Astros' best pitcher. He's not Koufax. Hiroki Kuroda was (and still is) the Yankees' best pitcher, and he didn't give us fits.

It's a 162-game season, yet you continually (or at least it seems to) make presumptions about upcoming games, usually with a grim outlook for the Orioles. That's fine if you want to do that, but it/they have no basis in reality.

Sometimes I think if Roy was any other poster he'd be accused of being a troll.

He's the Astros' best pitcher. He's not Koufax. Hiroki Kuroda was (and still is) the Yankees' best pitcher, and he didn't give us fits.

It's a 162-game season, yet you continually (or at least it seems to) make presumptions about upcoming games, usually with a grim outlook for the Orioles. That's fine if you want to do that, but it/they have no basis in reality.

They have a dude called BUD NORRIS. Sounds like a character from Eastbound and Down.

Sometimes I think if Roy was any other poster he'd be accused of being a troll.

Well, fortunately we know that he's not. We know that Roy loves our Birdies just as much as the rest of us (if not more.) I guess that he just gets frustrated and/or worries a little more than most.

And I suppose if people enjoy his comments and threads as "reverse jinxes," that's not such a bad thing.

WTH is going on with this game? Just joined in after putting kids to bed. 3 HRs allowed by Freddie? Am I reading that right? Sighhhhh

Is it really that surprising? This is Freddy Garcia we're talking about.

I have faith in Gonzo to shut them down tomorrow.

Is it definitely Gonzo? Today's Sun said Buck was considering coming back with Hammel tomorrow since he was ejected fairly early Saturday and with the off day, it's normal rest for him. (And I think they like to buy an extra day of rest for Gonzo now and again).

Yep, it's been special.

OK, Buck, need to emphasize taking some pitches, getting on base...let's play thinking baseball

WTH is going on with this game? Just joined in after putting kids to bed. 3 HRs allowed by Freddie? Am I reading that right? Sighhhhh

Archived