6/19: Orioles at Tigers

Don Quixote

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't care if people don't think I'm right or not. Some people struggle to accept that what I say is usually correct. I don't really lose debates.

:rofl::rofl:

I'm struggling to accept that you spent two weeks complaining about Machado being an average at worst slider hitter.

I don't care if people don't think I'm right or not. Some people struggle to accept that what I say is usually correct. I don't really lose debates.

Oh my god, you are a hilarious. You don't lose them in your eyes because you don't accept all the proof people give you to tell you how asinine your statement and opinions are most of the time. Either you are an attention hound, or a troll. I really can't tell which one yet.

Now I'm going to ignore you like most people because I now realize that this is one of those conversations that is not worth having because the other person is a loon.

:rofl::rofl:

I'm struggling to accept that you spent two weeks complaining about Machado being an average at worst slider hitter.

I haven't followed the conversation and this is still hilarious

Oh my god, you are a hilarious. You don't lose them in your eyes because you don't accept all the proof people give you to tell you how asinine your statement and opinions are most of the time. Either you are an attention hound, or a troll. I really can't tell which one yet.

Now I'm going to ignore you like most people because I now realize that this is one of those conversations that is not worth having because the other person is a loon.

Who are you to pigeonhole me? Not being sarcastic at all. Who are you to judge a guy that posts on an Orioles forum?

Archived