Tillman an All Star!

Can_of_corn

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do other team's fans rip their All-Stars like we do? Crazy.

Who is "ripping" Tillman? Just because I think some pitchers with less wins are more deserving doesn't mean I have an issue with Tillman.

What I have a problem with is pitching wins. And saves.

I guess Jim thinks he is better.
I’d almost be embarrassed not to take a guy that’s 11-3 to the All-Star Game," Leyland said. "I thought he deserved it. I think when you have 11 wins by the All-Star break, I think that’s pretty hard to keep a guy off.”

Sure sounds like it's Wins.

As I said earlier, Grats for making it. I hope he does well if he pitches and I hope he has a great time.

Sure sounds like it's Wins.

As I said earlier, Grats for making it. I hope he does well if he pitches and I hope he has a great time.

Sounds like wins. And that Jim Leyland is a guy who appreciated a hoss who can pitch to the scoreboard. Shame about that time that he thought Jim Johnson had the save. Guess he should have had a bigger lead.

Who is "ripping" Tillman? Just because I think some pitchers with less wins are more deserving doesn't mean I have an issue with Tillman.

What I have a problem with is pitching wins. And saves.

Sounds like you're a hater.

11-3 with an ERA under 4 pitching in the AL East is worthy of being an AS imo. I have a bigger problem with Colon making it. Cheaters arent allowed in the HOF, but they can represent MLB in the AS game? That and I think Colon is still on something. If not, hes better off the juice then on it.

Archived