Orioles to send playoff ticket invoices to season ticket holders on Friday.

Greg

Yeah, I dont remember them doing it this way, last season.

It's how they did it last year.

They need to do it this way in order to figure out how many tickets they can offer to non-plan holders and future plan holders. If you don't like it, just buy them in the general sale.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Usually we sit in Section 84 for our 13 game plan but on the playoff package we are in Section 66 or something like that. Did anyone else get seats in a different section than you usually sit?
Yes. My 13 game plan is in Section 64, but my playoff seats are in Section 14. I am not complaining, however. My playoff seats are in Row 6, while my buddy is in Row 17 - even though he sits next to me for the 13 game plan.

My fault is they are selling world series tickets and they haven't even qualified for the playoffs yet. Sell World Series tickets when you are in the american league championship series. I don't want to pay over 200 dollars for a single ticket anyway. I would just skip the World Series if they made it.

That's your choice Pal. You don't need to buy the tickets. They are OFFERING them to us before the general public. No more, no less. I don't get what you're upset about. If its too much money (which it i, by the way) and you don't want to go, then don't pay for the postseason package.

Usually we sit in Section 84 for our 13 game plan but on the playoff package we are in Section 66 or something like that. Did anyone else get seats in a different section than you usually sit?

They did this to all of the 13 game plans. My usual section is 336, directly behind home plate, 3rd row upper deck. My playoff tickets are about 10 sections towards first base, but in row 2. Tell ya what...if the O's make the World Series, I won't complain about not being behind the plate! ;)

Yes. My 13 game plan is in Section 64, but my playoff seats are in Section 14. I am not complaining, however. My playoff seats are in Row 6, while my buddy is in Row 17 - even though he sits next to me for the 13 game plan.

This is funny/interesting because my 13 game plan is in Section 14 Row 9 but my playoff seats would be Section 64 Row 2. Row 2 is nice and all but I prefer 14 over 64...by quite a bit actually so I am a little bummed.

This is funny/interesting because my 13 game plan is in Section 14 Row 9 but my playoff seats would be Section 64 Row 2. Row 2 is nice and all but I prefer 14 over 64...by quite a bit actually so I am a little bummed.

So, uh, why don't you guys meet up and switch tickets?

:scratchchinhmm:

Received my invoice last night. Plunked down the $505 and will plunk more for the pre-sale. At worst my cost for 13-gamer next season will be close to paid for IF the Os don't qualify.

Have fun.

Hey, wait a second ........

If the Orioles make the playoffs, you'll be going to the games, and I won't be ???

You bastard.

Wow, that is weird. My season plan is actually Row 2 of Section 64. I wonder, did they assign you seats 5 & 6???

Have fun.

Hey, wait a second ........

If the Orioles make the playoffs, you'll be going to the games, and I won't be ???

You bastard.

Meet me at the Yard and the ticket is yours. Never met a poster before. Might be on here a lot today as I had to take off for my fianc?e wisdom teeth.

Meet me at the Yard and the ticket is yours. Never met a poster before. Might be on here a lot today as I had to take off for my fiancee's wisdom teeth.

I'm going to the last 3 games of the year against the Red Sox.

We'll be in Section 12 for the first two games on Friday and Saturday, I'm and not sure where we'll be for the finale on Sunday.

Are you going to any of those ones ???

I'm going to the last 3 games of the year against the Red Sox.

We'll be in Section 12 for the first two games on Friday and Saturday, I'm and not sure where we'll be for the finale on Sunday.

Are you going to any of those ones ???

Probably. Beats watching my Jets lose on that Sunday. Didn't get tix yet though. Waiting to see how this thing shapes up. Probably give it until this roadie is through and see if they can get a 5-4 trip out of it. I think the O's can get 6 on the next home stand. A bit worried about this three city trip.

I hope no one took my asking about the change in section for Playoffs as complaining, I was just curious. Last year we couldn't go so if we are able to host a home playoff game I am grateful to be there no matter where I sit.

Archived