Michael Morse "almost certain" to join the Orioles (Update: Acquired for Avery))

Greg

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we gave up a player with a pulse it was way too much

He may be the only player in the majors that has actually hit worse than Wieters and Markakis over the past 5 weeks

.158 average since July 30th

Maybe they will all get hot at the same time... or maybe will attempt to win games with a full third of the lineup an automatic out.

That's hilarious. I suppose it's time to rage on about the O's PR department not actually sitting in DD's office to tweet every event without the inexcusable five minute delay.

What on earth are you babbling about?

I didn't figure it would take until the very last second to get the deal done, but it did and I couldn't be happier.

Why even make such a dumb post?

He may be the only player in the majors that has actually hit worse than Wieters and Markakis over the past 5 weeks

Maybe they will all get hot at the same time... or maybe will attempt to win games with a full third of the lineup an automatic out.

Except they've been hitting at Camden yards and he's been hitting in AL west stadiums. They've also been surrounded by talent to cover for them while morse was on a pretty bad team with little to no protection.

But hey, if you don't like it I'm sure it's not going to work.

Except they've been hitting at Camden yards and he's been hitting in AL west stadiums. They've also been surrounded by talent to cover for them while morse was on a pretty bad team with little to no protection.

But hey, if you don't like it I'm sure it's not going to work.

Archived