Jimenez.....Yikes!

olehippi

And if that was your position, perfectly fine. I'm simply referring to the loud minority who acted as of it was a guaranteed waste of money already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know, that's why I said I felt like i knew where you were coming from with it.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know, that's why I said I felt like i knew where you were coming from with it.

Glad we're on the same page. I think we can all agree that these past two starts have been a good sign from jimmy. Obviously this one wasn't as good as the one in Minnesota, but it's definitely one of his better starts this far in orange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

o

In his last 5 starts, Jimenez has allowed 8 earned runs in 31.33 innings pitched, for an E.R.A. of 2.29.

Also, in 4 out of 5 of those starts (the 1st start, the 2nd start, the 4th start, and the 5th start), Jimenez has had a streak of AT LEAST 5 consecutive scoreless innings within those individual starts.

• 3 weeks later...
o

In his last 5 starts, Jimenez has allowed 8 earned runs in 31.33 innings pitched, for an E.R.A. of 2.29.

Also, in 4 out of 5 of those starts (the 1st start, the 2nd start, the 4th start, and the 5th start), Jimenez has had a streak of AT LEAST 5 consecutive scoreless innings within those individual starts.

After getting rocked in his 2 previous starts, Jimenez bounced back nicely last night against the Astros.

2 months down, 4 months to go.

After getting rocked in his 2 previous starts, Jimenez bounced back nicely last night against the Astros.

2 months down, 4 months to go.

Damn shame He lost that last night. One of his best games yet.

Archived