Lurking: Ryan Flaherty?

Frobby

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No he can't play when given the chance, at least not up to the standards of a good major league second baseman. When he starts anywhere, he is the weakest link on the team. I am personally tired of all this Flaherty love. It it beyond absurd for sure. Most here didn't cry any tears over Robert Andino being let go, and I cannot fathom why anyone doesn't feel exactly the same about Flaherty. At least Andino will always be remembered in Orioles lore for his big hit in knocking Boston out of the playoffs. Flaherty is going to be remembered for nothing, other than a bunch of stupid threads on the Orioles Hangout.

Look at the stats I posted. Those are actual facts, but your biased opinion. The FACTS state that over the past calendar year Flaherty has been a serviceable 2B. I'm not saying he's going to the ASG anytime soon but he's the best option the O's have AINEC right now.

Look at the stats I posted. Those are actual facts, but your biased opinion. The FACTS state that over the past calendar year Flaherty has been a serviceable 2B. I'm not saying he's going to the ASG anytime soon but he's the best option the O's have AINEC right now.

Still doesn't mean he doesn't suck and the team should be lo

I don't mean to defend anyone here and don't want to get involved in this argument, but I just want to point out that war is an estimate of a players value, not a fact. A lot of flaherty's supposed value was based on defensive metrics that are definitely not facts. Now Flaherty's pathetic hitting this year is a fact. :)

Isn't your post calling me a troll also very much an example of trolling as it isn't even related to this thread discussion. It may pay you to look before you leap in this regard.....
Anyone who is proud of his reputation on the Sun Board is either a troll or a maroon.

I don't mean to defend anyone here and don't want to get involved in this argument, but I just want to point out that war is an estimate of a players value, not a fact. A lot of flaherty's supposed value was based on defensive metrics that are definitely not facts. Now Flaherty's pathetic hitting this year is a fact. :)[/quote

I nominate your above post for post of the year! :thumbsup1:

Anyone who is proud of his reputation on the Sun Board is either a troll or a maroon.

Maybe so but is a non disputable fact that you sir are a blatant hypocrite. Anybody who has read this thread can see it except maybe you!

I don't mean to defend anyone here and don't want to get involved in this argument, but I just want to point out that war is an estimate of a players value, not a fact. A lot of flaherty's supposed value was based on defensive metrics that are definitely not facts. Now Flaherty's pathetic hitting this year is a fact. :)
Starting 2B 149 PA, .215 .257 .326 .583

UTIF 104 PA, .202 .279 .287 .566 Yet people choose to complain about the UTIF. Go figure.

Archived