2014 Toronto Blue Jays

OFFNY

o

(vs. TIGERS, 8/08)

Last night, the Blue Jays blew a 4-0 lead to the Tigers, and lost by a score of 5-4.

The Blue Jays were winning 4-2 with one out and a runner on 2nd base in the top of the 9th inning when closer Casey Janssen gave up back-to-back home runs (3 RBI's) to Nick Castellanos and Eugenio Suarez, which gave the Tigers the lead, 5-4.

Tigers closer Joe Nathan loaded the bases with 2 outs in the bottom of the 9th, but induced catcher Josh Thole to foul out, closing the door on the Blue Jays.

http://scores.espn.go.com/mlb/boxscore?gameId=340808114

Rays - pronounced DONE!

Red Sox - Pronounced DONE!

Faux Canadians -Pronounced DONE!

Who's next?

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
o

(vs. TIGERS, 8/08)

Last night, the Blue Jays blew a 4-0 lead to the Tigers, and lost by a score of 5-4.

The Blue Jays were winning 4-2 with one out and a runner on 2nd base in the top of the 9th inning when closer Casey Janssen gave up back-to-back home runs (3 RBI's) to Nick Castellanos and Eugenio Suarez, which gave the Tigers the lead, 5-4.

Tigers closer Joe Nathan loaded the bases with 2 outs in the bottom of the 9th, but induced catcher Josh Thole to foul out, closing the door on the Blue Jays.

http://scores.espn.go.com/mlb/boxscore?gameId=340808114

Rays - pronounced DONE!

Red Sox - Pronounced DONE!

Faux Canadians -Pronounced DONE!

Who's next?

You're asking me if the Yanks will go ......

I don't know, I don't know.

You stick around, and it may show ......

I don't know, I don't know.

They have for some time now.

I would that that a team with title aspirations would do something about it.

I was pleasantly surprised they held on last night.

I'm sure they will try to add some more BP depth, but you'd think after the tightrope Nathan has been walking all season that Soria would get the call by now. They are basically giving games away down the stretch due to the closer role.

I'm sure they will try to add some more BP depth, but you'd think after the tightrope Nathan has been walking all season that Soria would get the call by now. They are basically giving games away down the stretch due to the closer role.

They have issues with the whole closer role.

They need to just go ahead and rebuild a pen from scratch.

Archived