I am sure of this: Swept by ...

Orioles2012

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not sure anyone in Detroit wants to play 16 of 20 games at home in April. Yesteday was a huge advantage for them because of the travel issues MLB put on the Orioles, but I don't see this as some conspiracy. I see this as a dumb schedule glitch that MLB did not catch more than anything.

TONY PENTE - OH HO - ETNEP YNOT o

+1

I don't mind one thread, but to create one for every series was, and still is very annoying.

Please stop.

Excuse me, but I was only agreeing with Dan-O. Don't how what I did wrong.

He was requesting that YOU stop. He was requesting that THE THREADS stop.

He gave you a "+1."

Now go back, and give him a greenie. :D

I'm not sure anyone in Detroit wants to play 16 of 20 games at home in April. Yesteday was a huge advantage for them because of the travel issues MLB put on the Orioles, but I don't see this as some conspiracy. I see this as a dumb schedule glitch that MLB did not catch more than anything.

Well, maybe not a conspiracy. But as far as anyone in Detroit wanting to play at home, even in April, I might disagree. For last five years, from 2009-2013 (as far back as I looked), the Tigers are 34-20 at home in April and 30-37 on the road in April. And this year are 3-0, of course. So maybe it is not the weather, but the home cooking and my own bed that makes a difference whether it is April or September.

Archived