The Reactionary Thread

Rene88

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm just glad someone called me YOUNG man. :D
*Obligatory YMCA video that I am too lazy to post

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CS9OO0S5w2k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I said YOUNG MAN!

Reactionary post: are we ever going to see anything from the Bundy's?

Should we have traded high (I think the answer is yes).

Reactionary perhaps?: I think "grow the arms, buy the bats" philosphy is dieing a slow death.

Reactionary post: are we ever going to see anything from the Bundy's?

Should we have traded high (I think the answer is yes).

Reactionary perhaps?: I think "grow the arms, buy the bats" philosphy is dieing a slow death.

We grew Matt and Nick and Manny and Schoop and Caleb. Look at the list of guys recovering right now from Tommy John or ones like Firster who are going to have it in a week.

We grew Matt and Nick and Manny and Schoop and Caleb. Look at the list of guys recovering right now from Tommy John or ones like Firster who are going to have it in a week.

Ha! I knew you were long overdue from some Nats hate:) They are looking pretty darn good right now. Fister is what he is. Strasburg has looked terrible, gotta be something wrong there. Regardles, Cole might be something, we will see.

Dylan Bundy with TJ, Harvey with TJ, losing Klein completely...Hobgood..well he is a great kid I am sure, but nobody except Joe Jordan had him anywhere near that pick. I understand MLB draft is a crapshoot, but we gotta get better. And I strongly believe we need to be spending more in the international market.

Ha! I knew you were long overdue from some Nats hate:) They are looking pretty darn good right now. Fister is what he is. Strasburg has looked terrible, gotta be something wrong there. Regardles, Cole might be something, we will see.

Dylan Bundy with TJ, Harvey with TJ, losing Klein completely...Hobgood..well he is a great kid I am sure, but nobody except Joe Jordan had him anywhere near that pick. I understand MLB draft is a crapshoot, but we gotta get better. And I strongly believe we need to be spending more in the international market.

Harvey had TJ? How did I miss that?

I know he might. I know it might be better if he does then if he doesn't.

I know that pitchers get hurt.

I know that in a baseball prospective redraft conducted last June Harvey went third.

Third.

The O's got him at 22.

Sounds like a bargain even if they have to wait a year.

http://www.baseballprospectus.com/article.php?articleid=23838

Harvey had TJ? How did I miss that?

I know he might. I know it might be better if he does then if he doesn't.

I know that pitchers get hurt.

I know that in a baseball prospective redraft conducted last June Harvey went third.

Third.

The O's got him at 22.

Sounds like a bargain even if they have to wait a year.

http://www.baseballprospectus.com/article.php?articleid=23838

I don't disagree with any of that except that maybe TJ is better for him. Who knows. Neither one of us are doctors there. I know I have seen people say "give everyone TJ". Regardless, that is above my pay grade on that point.

I don't disagree with any of that except that maybe TJ is better for him. Who knows. Neither one of us are doctors there. I know I have seen people say "give everyone TJ". Regardless, that is above my pay grade on that point.

I agree with who knows. That would be why I said maybe.

I agree that if the docs say don't cut you don't cut, but the odds are pretty good that if he has a partial tear then surgery will happen in the next few years.

Dylan was always a shooting star. Drafted as one. Harvey is still real young. Maybe he'll be something. Klein was a total crap shoot. And Hobgood was quite possibly the worst top five draft choice we have ever made. Maybe anyone's worst. Joe loved that boy.

Archived