vs. Blue Jays 4/12

weams

Didn't realize that. Britton, though? I mean 3 lefties due up, it's not like there isn't a large sample size suggesting Hunter struggles with lefties...

He handled the lefties last time out. And he is the closer. I know many don't like that.

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Then ignore me.

I've had it. I'm ignoring the people who post the same crap day after day. I'm tired of over reactionary posts/threads. It's beyond old and frustrating. If you're a baseball fan, you should know better then to worry about 20 at bats the first 2 weeks of the season. Or a pitchers era after 1-2 starts!

I don't like to blame the umps for tough losses due to bad calls, unless it effects the (potential) last play of the game. Like tonight. This game should've been... in the WIN column. Hunter did his job; the third-base ump didn't do his, though.

Low and away fastball would have been a better call. Followed by offspeed, if necessary.

Not a bad pitch but bottom line is 3 lefties due up as stated at start of inning. Buck should manage to the situation not the 'closer' position. Bad.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Have to agree here, even if Tommy really did pitch a clean inning if called correctly. Britton was ready and has been pure filth.

Archived