vs. Blue Jays 4/12

weams

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What happened there?

A. Melky hustled.

B. Adam took it for granted that he would stay at first base.

Add the two together, and you have a one-out double instead of a one-out single, or a single and thrown out at second base (or at least made it very close.)

Congrats, you win the 20/20 hindsight award for tonight! Unless of course he threw that and Rasmus still hit it out. But I guess I'll just take your word for it that it would have been better.

Actually, I was thinking Low and away before the pitch.

I've had it. I'm ignoring the people who post the same crap day after day. I'm tired of over reactionary posts/threads. It's beyond old and frustrating. If you're a baseball fan, you should know better then to worry about 20 at bats the first 2 weeks of the season. Or a pitchers era after 1-2 starts!

And I have no problem with how the team is playing right now. My thing was about not sending Chris when the offensive is struggling. So don't assume I am being reactionary, quiet the opposite. I am saying take a chance if you are struggling.

The thing is you keep beating the same drum. I actually agree with you, but sending Davis in NO way ensured he would score.

He is not the most fleet of foot and Bautista threw a perfect strike that hit the cutoff man. You seem bound and determined to be right though.

It's not a forgone conclusion

And I've never said it was a forgone conclusion but rather a chance for a run.

Archived