Reimold Rising?

mdbdotcom

Wow I sure can't win with you can I. First you say I can't be computer illiterate because I navigate the Sun and this and other sites then you say I am borderline because my computer picked up a virus. Interacting with you is almost as bad as with my wife. So let's get this thread back on the original topic. I like Reimold and hope he can somehow make it back and stay healthy but am not optimistic at this point

After his history of injuries.

Thanks for the re-rail. I think it would be tough for him to make it back to the majors with this team.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for the re-rail. I think it would be tough for him to make it back to the majors with this team.

I agree unless he starts tearing it up in Norfolk or wherever they send him, but it is possible.. So I am pulling for him.

Wow I sure can't win with you can I. First you say I can't be computer illiterate because I navigate the Sun and this and other sites then you say I am borderline because my computer picked up a virus. Interacting with you is almost as bad as with my wife. So let's get this thread back on the original topic. I like Reimold and hope he can somehow make it back and stay healthy but am not optimistic at this point

After his history of injuries.

Read more closely.

I didn't say it was because you caught a virus.

I said it because you couldn't tell PC Cleaner was a scam. (and couldn't simply google it to check)

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=is+PC+Cleaner+a+scam%3F

I'd think the idea that Reimold might contribute at the ML level again might have been worthy of a thread lock in the first instance. Nevertheless, hasn't it reached that point by now?

Calling Dr. Orange, calling Dr. Orange. Your needed stat in the Ryan Flaherty thread. :leaving:

Nah, he was a firstbaseman only, as far as I know, batted and threw LH I believe.

Re-rail alert.....

Are you sure he didn't manage the Beatles? :scratchchinhmm:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Epstein

Funny stuff here guys - gotta love the OH and boy do we miss Trea! :( why would anyone want to lock down this "classic thread" potential? :slytf:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Can_of_corn again.

Yes, I did and there is a recent thread on the general topic section. I was having trouble with my PC and had to use system restore to get it running fairly normal again after my virus protection lapsed.

'

And that isn't the only thing that lapsed around here. :)

I also think Epstein eventually was traded or somehow picked up by Oakland as I seem to remember him wearing those goofy white spikes the A's wore back then.......

Easy enough to look up.

Easy enough to look up.

"Easy" if you're the kind of rube who believes whatever lies The Man is feeding you on the internet.

I get all my transaction knowledge from a trove of self-published underground baseball 'zines that I keep in an RF-proof Faraday cage in my bunker.

"Easy" if you're the kind of rube who believes whatever lies The Man is feeding you on the internet.

I get all my transaction knowledge from a trove of self-published underground baseball 'zines that I keep in an RF-proof Faraday cage in my bunker.

Hilarious!

:drungo:

Re-rail alert.....

Are you sure he didn't manage the Beatles? :scratchchinhmm:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Epstein

Funny stuff here guys - gotta love the OH and boy do we miss Trea! :( why would anyone want to lock down this "classic thread" potential? :slytf:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Can_of_corn again.

It is "Mike" Epstein not "Brian" Bob...

I like to test my memory. Someday when you are nearing 60 you may be more understanding of that phenomena. For now, I am glad I am providing you with the chance to laugh at me... please carry on..

I like to test my memory. Looking things up is not challenging that facet, plus I am also too lazy!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>OF Nolan Reimold is flying back to Baltimore on Monday from extended spring. Expected to play Tuesday for AA Bowie <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23orioles&src=hash">#orioles</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23baysox&src=hash">#baysox</a></p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

">June 7, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Archived