vs. Rays 6/17

weams

Fair enough, but for now I've got the Muppet Babies theme stuck in my head. And that should not happen in a person's 30's.

I've got obla di, obla da in my head now.

Much better than the Muppets theme.

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I for one am shocked, shocked I tell ya, that we score some runs and an Orioles pitcher fails to grasp the immediacy of the situation.

What? He immediately started to give them back. Can't be giving hardcore Orioles fans a reason be content, right?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23BlueJays&src=hash">#BlueJays</a> have more scouts than most, often double up. Have two scouts at Samardzija’s start tonight for <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Cubs&src=hash">#Cubs</a>. Had two at last one, too.</p>— Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) <a href="

">June 18, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Orioles aren't going to the playoffs if they're dropping games to terrible teams. Would you be OK with taking 2/3 this series and splitting the four game set coming up? 4-3 in seven games? Because the Rays have to win some games?

The Rays are bad. Kick them while they're down, and keep kicking.

Again, I'm not suggesting I want us to lose games to some other teams benefit. It's simply that I don't see the value of raging bc we don't sweep every poor team we play. Rather, I accept that teams we are better than will win games on occasion and if we consistently win series we will be in good shape as the season unfolds. Every team loses games. I don't see the value in declaring the os out of it by virtue of losing one game to TB and currently being 5-1 in the season series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived