vs. RANGERS, 7/02

OFFNY

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Grounds crew is poised to remove tarp, determined to move quickly.</p>— Rich Dubroff (@RichDubroffCSN) <a href="
">July 3, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Nicole did not want to put it on. Neither did Buck.

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That rookie umpire must have made the call. I'll be here all week. Try the Veal. :wedge:

Twice on Sunday? ;)

Seriously, this was a bad call. They could have made it through that little blast and maybe finished this game. The bigger stuff is coming.

Of course. But we are allowed to be negative. And some folks get pleasure in the counting stats of prediction. So be it. But take your lumps when the Orioles ARE actually good.

My post was certainly pointed (not at you even though I quoted you) but not targeted at those who exercise their rights, only at those who refuse to exercise judgement in the process.

My post was certainly pointed (not at you even though I quoted you) but not targeted at those who exercise their rights, only at those who refuse to exercise judgement in the process.

I was young once. And my big mouth was bigger.

Amazing how much better this offense is when they have a patient approach. I wonder if someone said something because their approach this inning is totally different then the rest of the game.

Don't suggest that coaches can actually affect the players' approach at the plate.

Weams doesn't like that! :)

Roch Kubatko ‏@masnRoch 7s

More

#orioles say severe storms still in area. So...we'll wait. And sweat. And eat a hot dog out of boredom and frustration

Archived