vs. RANGERS, 7/02

OFFNY

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't suggest that coaches can actually affect the players' approach at the plate.

Weams doesn't like that! :)

Weams thinks that the players have seen all the stuff and know what it might do later in the game. I do not believe that a hitting coach has much to do with approach in game.

Weams thinks that the players have seen all the stuff and know what it might do later in the game. I do not believe that a hitting coach has much to do with approach in game.

Agree. This guy threw no walks previously so you tell them to swing early. Later in the game change the approach when it's not working. But NO HC is going make Adam patient long term. Ever.

I must admit, I was in the "sign Mujica" camp. MikeyIce got to me. I am glad I am not Dan Duquette sometimes.

MickeyIce was a bit of a stooge. He impersonated Chris Cotillo. He also had multiple accounts here.

I must admit, I was in the "sign Mujica" camp. MikeyIce got to me. I am glad I am not Dan Duquette sometimes.

Dan Duquette has been a refreshing change to the Orioles culture. I'm a fan. Even when he screws up. He may not be the most right guy in the room. But he is one of the smartest.

Dan Duquette has been a refreshing change to the Orioles culture. I'm a fan. Even when he screws up. He may not be the most right guy in the room. But he is one of the smartest.

I like DD and the way he thinks. He has a long term goal yet is trying to win today. I think he does a good job.

The Astro's leak sure made him look smarter. Most folks think Dan got a steal in Bud.

Archived