vs. Red Sox 07-05 Game 2

scOtt

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't understand how we can kick the hell out of the Rangers for 4 games and then just look dead against the Sox.

Way to go, Ubbaldo.

Really you don't know why? Rangers had trash pitching.

This team found that a real itching staff with smart hitters are a lot better than an awful Rangers team.I knew it was a mirage.

Why are they 8 games under .500 with a real pitching staff and smart hitters? Other teams have unreal pitching staffs and smarter hitters?

What was that, 6 walks in 3 2/3?

Sweet. Give me Stinson over Jimenez. Give me MacFarland, whoever. I can't stand watching this guy pitch.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Jimenez: 3 2/3 innings, 5 hits, 4 runs, 6 walks, 4 strikeouts, 1 HR. 80 pitches, 44 strikes. Runner his responsibility <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/orioles?src=hash">#orioles</a></p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="
">July 6, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

In a game that is needed by the Os, Jimenez cant get out of the 4th. Unbelievable. Os offense sucks today. When your two earned runs thus far comes from a Nick Hundley HR you know you are in trouble. Davis is crapping the bed and leaving 4 in RISP with two ks. What is wrong with this team.

This board gets way too high and way too low. Just 2 days ago I was told this was the best team in the league. Now everyone is saying we suck. What a disaster.

It's not about the Orioles for me, it's Jimenez. He's just not good.

Archived