vs. YANKEES, 7/11

OFFNY

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not even going to say how many hours I've put into BOI...so many. Never played Tales, though - worthwhile?

I got it cheap and it was entertaining enough. I don't generally do the Rouge games. Bit too random for me. You are playing along doing fine them BAM! Ridiculous random spawn wipes you out.

If you like the Genre I would at least give it a looksie.

Now BGII. I don't even want to think how many hundred hours I have in that over the last decade. Lets just say I finished the game as each class.

I got it cheap and it was entertaining enough. I don't generally do the Rouge games. Bit too random for me. You are playing along doing fine them BAM! Ridiculous random spawn wipes you out.

Now BGII. I don't even want to think how many hundred hours I have in that over the last decade. Lets just say I finished the game as each class.

A game thread within a game thread?

Duly noted. And you're right, very random...but I like the ability to play games in relatively short sittings as opposed to building up a single file over hours and hours.

Thanks...about what was expected, I would guess...

It's been so many years since Roberts was a good player. If he'd left after a more recent good season for the O's I think the reception wd've been different--but I don't know in which direction, come to think of it.

It's been so many years since Roberts was a good player. If he'd left after a more recent good season for the O's I think the reception wd've been different--but I don't know in which direction, come to think of it.

If he'd had better years he'd probably still be here. :P

Archived