vs. CARDINALS, 8/10

OFFNY

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What a terrible, terrible game. Offense was atrocious and continues to be terrible with RISP. Umpire was the LVP for the Orioles, squeezing our pitchers and giving theirs everything. And our pitchers got BABIP'd to death.

Just one of them days...every team has them over a 162 game season.

What a terrible, terrible game. Offense was atrocious and continues to be terrible with RISP. Umpire was the LVP for the Orioles, squeezing our pitchers and giving theirs everything. And our pitchers got BABIP'd to death.

Usually I don't agree with the umps being different with both teams. But today there clearly were two different strike zones.

It sucks but one way to look at it is that they get these bad performances out of their system in a game where our percentage of winning is pretty low anyway. If that makes sense. Same with Brach yesterday.
See you tomorrow.Bad day all around.

Yeah, not that I though Zach would be that bad. I thought he'd still get out of it without allowing a run to cross. Perhaps the bright side is that after Zach gives up runs in an outing he tends to come back stronger for multiple outings in a row.

Archived