vs. CARDINALS, 8/10

OFFNY

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The O's also have a .751 OPS w/RISP this year, 5th in the AL. But please, tell us more about how the offense is a complete joke and an utter embarrassment. The rest of us will enjoy watching a team that's 18 games over .500 and has the third-best record in the majors.

I enjoy watching them too. Look at my posts on the main forum if you don't think so. All I'm saying is that they've been really bad with RISP today, and for a while now.

Neshek is a terrific guy. Has his own website and trades cards and autographs with fans openly. He's a huge card collector. His story was he lost a child within a few hours of birth and had to pitch in the playoffs with that hanging in his head. The nice story is that he's not just an All Star this year, but he has a new healthy son after another difficult childbirth. If he wasn't pitching against us, Id root for him.

I knew his story but didn't know he had another son, that's great.

We had him stashed away at Norfolk in 2012. The bullpen was so nasty that year he never got a chance despite dominating the IL. We ended up trading him to Oakland for cash and he eventually made his way to STL.

Glad he went to STL. He is a submariner ala DOD right? Had to leave to go pick up my brother, sil, and niece from the airport before he got in.

Ok well if you enjoy watching theme blow numerous opportunities to score just about every game then that's your choice. There's really no doubt that thu have been terrible with RISP lately though.

C'mon. Nobody enjoys watching the team not come through. But they've scored 25 runs this series. Yes, it could've been a lot more but...

Glad he went to STL. He is a submariner ala DOD right? Had to leave to go pick up my brother, sil, and niece from the airport before he got in.

Yeah, submariner, but way more funky then even O'Day. You have to check him out on video when you get the chance. Have a safe trip and enjoy the time with family.

Archived