Game #1 ALDS game time

srh523

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good info. Not trolling. I only saw on StubHub TBD/TBD. The actual email I received had a 1:00 start time which suprised me.

agreed, it is weird that they do that. Sorry for accusing you of trolling I realize now that you aren't. I sell tickets for a living, all my college bball season tickets currently are listed by SH to be a 1pm for random days. It really hurts sales as people who don't know any better aren't buying tickets for a 1Pm Wednesday college hoops game (game will be at 7 or 8 pm).

I have a couple suggestions...

1) It does us no good to argue with one another on when we THINK the games might be played. We are the AL East Champions Damnit...let's bask in our glory for 3 days and not argue amongst the Family.

2) I just put in for a half day vacation on Thursday and a full day Friday. I'll be at both games, whether they play at 6PM, 1PM, or 3am in the morning. Dip is in the house. I recommend if you're able, take vacation Friday and just enjoy some Playoff baseball all day!

I'm doing the same thing! I'll be there ready to roar whenever they start the games!

I would think if there was an announcement coming today it would have happened by now. I wonder if the timing depends on the outcome of the wildcard game.

This may be correct. As someone pointed out earlier, the Nats' game time on Friday may depend on whether the Giants (a west coast team) are the opponent.

That said, the Orioles really should let their fans know today if the Friday time is TBD, depending on the NL wild card result.

This may be correct. As someone pointed out earlier, the Nats' game time on Friday may depend on whether the Giants (a west coast team) are the opponent.

That said, the Orioles really should let their fans know today if the Friday time is TBD, depending on the NL wild card result.

Pretty sure back in 2012, they announced the game times the day of our WC game.

See this thread, page 1. Literally the 10th post in this thread covered this.

SMH.

Looks like the game times were announced last year on Monday, not the day of the wild card game. Read your own post. SMH :thumbsup1:

2013: by Ricky Doyle on Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 8:56PM

The dates were already known. Now, we officially have start times for Games 1 and 2.

The Red Sox will begin their ALDS series versus the AL wild card winner at Fenway Park on Friday and Saturday. Friday?s Game 1 is scheduled for 3:07 p.m. ET, and Saturday?s Game 2 is scheduled for 5:37 p.m. ET.

Looks like the game times were announced last year on Monday, not the day of the wild card game. Read your own post. SMH :thumbsup1:

2013: by Ricky Doyle on Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 8:56PM

The dates were already known. Now, we officially have start times for Games 1 and 2.

The Red Sox will begin their ALDS series versus the AL wild card winner at Fenway Park on Friday and Saturday. Friday?s Game 1 is scheduled for 3:07 p.m. ET, and Saturday?s Game 2 is scheduled for 5:37 p.m. ET.

And at 3:30pm on Monday. If he read past the 10th post in this thread he would have known that.

Archived