Game #1 ALDS game time

srh523

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That post is wrong.

No. LOL. Reading is hard. He said the year we made the Wild Card. We didn't make the wild card in 2013.

This was post 10:

2012:

Friday, Oct 5, 2012 ? Updated at 10:37 AM PDT

On Friday Major League Baseball announced game times for the NLDS and ALDS through Tuesday of next week, which will cover up to Game 3 of the National League Divisional Series.

The postseason kicks off on Friday with the Braves and Cardinals playing the first ever play-in wild-card game at 2:07 p.m. PT. The Braves are favored, but know this: if the final game of Chipper Jones career is a one-game playoff loss, it would be both sad and fitting. The Rangers host the Orioles at 5:37 p.m. PT. No, "Orioles" is not a typo. Both games are on TBS.

Come on, man.

Pretty inconsiderate to the out of town fans planning long trips to the ball park. MLB, stop with the suspense nonsense.

Someone had made the point earlier about going AL-NL-AL-NL. Ultimately, and I admit I didn't consider it....but alternating leagues will probably dictate the matchups.

Which makes sense....except it might not make sense. If the 2nd AL game is OAK-Angels, they probably want it to be at the latest spot possible. To do that, it would have to go NL-AL-NL-AL...which could bump the Orioles to 4 est, but doing so has a dice roll chance of putting SF into a 10 am west spot...which is also not desirable.

A KC win would make a 7 PM est start at LA acceptable.

MLB is saying they will announce ALDS and NLDS game times Tuesday evening.

MLB is sure screwing me up. I want to take the train up from Union Station so I don't have to drive and Amtrak discounts are booking fast. I don't want to drive because I will be too amped up!!!

MLB is sure screwing me up. I want to take the train up from Union Station so I don't have to drive and Amtrak discounts are booking fast. I don't want to drive because I will be too amped up!!!

Then why not plan for the earliest game, and if we play later, that's just more Pickles time!

This isn't rocket science people.

Archived