Tickets, Tickets, Tickets...who knows what's going on?

Todd-O

I got out of the WR on three different browsers. It doesn't matter. I put in 1 Best available, two best available, etc. No tickets ever are available in that quantity on any of the browsers. I've tried every quantity for every game. I'm giving up at 12:30.

Yeah switched computers here. Oh well.

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must have lucked out. Or the baseball gods are on my side. Seems like I was pretty lucky to get a lottery email, and even luckier to get through the waiting room at 10:01, and even luckier to land 2 tickets to game 2.

My seats though. Section 386 row 5. I've honestly never sat in LF. Are these considered LF upper box or reserve? Did I luck out on these too, or will I need a mini-tv?

They have been and still are holding back tickets to try to get ppl to buy bigger plans, I highly suspect more tickets will be released late tonight or tomorrow before game time

This. They did the same for ALDS. Check periodically tomorrow. They released the club seats right next to the press box at 4 Pm for game 1 of ALDS.

I must have lucked out. Or the baseball gods are on my side. Seems like I was pretty lucky to get a lottery email' date=' and even luckier to get through the waiting room at 10:01, and even luckier to land 2 tickets to game 2.

My seats though. Section 386 row 5. I've honestly never sat in LF. Are these considered LF upper box or reserve? Did I luck out on these too, or will I need a mini-tv?[/quote']

386 can be either upper box or upper reserve. Your ticket should say one or the other. You can also tell from the price. Either way, yeah, it's a long way away but you get a view of the whole field and it will be loud up there.

I must have lucked out. Or the baseball gods are on my side. Seems like I was pretty lucky to get a lottery email' date=' and even luckier to get through the waiting room at 10:01, and even luckier to land 2 tickets to game 2.

My seats though. Section 386 row 5. I've honestly never sat in LF. Are these considered LF upper box or reserve? Did I luck out on these too, or will I need a mini-tv?[/quote']

What I found at last weeks ALDS is that its more about the experience than about actually "seeing" everything clearly. Any seat in the park you'll be able to "see" the action, but it won't be like sitting at home. Its more about being a part of the experience and including yourself IN the game. I rewatched Game 2 on MASN last night, and we (the crowd) were just unbelievable!!!

Does anyone have experience with online tix resellers "TN Direct" or "Razor Gator?" Tix from them are listed on SeatGeek.com.

I only have experience with Stub hub so I'm no help here. I also tried to reply to one of your PM's but I don't see it in my sent folder. I don't think I'm doing something properly. Good luck with trying to get Game 6, hope to meet you then.

I only have experience with Stub hub so I'm no help here. I also tried to reply to one of your PM's but I don't see it in my sent folder. I don't think I'm doing something properly. Good luck with trying to get Game 6, hope to meet you then.

Just PM-replied. I got both the original and resend PMs. Let's keep in touch! Still in the VWR hoping for game 6 tix.

We were in 378, row 5 for ALDS game 1. Row 5 (for us, and I'm assuming all the way around the upper deck) was the final row before the section walkway. We had a railing behind us, and behind that was the Equal Access seating.

EDIT to add: Section walkway meaning, you walk in from the concourse portal, and have the walkway to walk around to steps down (for rows 1-5) or steps up (to higher # rows).

Archived